Hospitalist Jobs in Rhode Island
Thursday · September 28, 2023
1 Job in The Ocean State
Photo: The white Goat Island Lighthouse near the Newport Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Providence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Providence, Rhode Island has tons of public art, great museums, award-winning theater, and cool music to listen to while on assignment.
- Case Load/PPD: 8-10.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Dates Needed: July - Ongoing, 7-14 shifts per month.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Support Staff: 2 APPs for support.
- A facility with 14 beds is seeking a critical care intensivist for locum tenens coverage.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Night Shift.
- There will be about 8-10 ppd, mostly low acuity.
- Sample the latest dishes at a red-hot restaurant or score a one-of-a-kind find in distinctive neighborhood shops.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Shift Times: pending shift times.
- Government: No.
- Reference ID: ORD-147177-MD-RI.
- Certifications Required: Board Certified in Critical Care.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Sep 26.